Toys. Your house is about to be filled with more of them. We’ve rounded up a few ideas that you might like just as much as them. Choose wisely! Pre-School Pottery Barn Toy Kitchen Appliances Because really, they are darling. Calico Critters They’ve made a big comeback, but they still remind me of the 80′s. [...]
Looking for unique gift ideas? This is the perfect gift for just about anyone. Whether you have a super sports fan or you need the perfect customized photo gift for a grandparent we think you’ll find something to fit on FatHead.com. Cyber Monday Deals on FatHead.com 25% OFF site wide 40% OFF custom Read the [...]
I’ve talked a lot about family safety and technology. My last post talked about locking down your devices (like smart phones and tablets) with the right safety settings. Wouldn’t it be easier if you could just buy a kid friendly tablet with all of the right settings and features for Read the rest »
Ty Burrell is in this Muppets movie. I need nothing else. Trailer – Muppets Most Wanted on Disney Video Coming in March of 2014! The post New Muppets Most Wanted Trailer appeared first on TodaysMama. Read the rest »
Want to subtract something from your monthly budget for the next YEAR? Win a one-year supply of contact lenses from 1-800-CONTACTS! Enter today and that person could be you! Contest ends Saturday, November 30th 2013 at 11:59 MST. ENTER HERE! Even if you don’t win, we still want to save you some cash. Read the [...]
We’ve got a fun new holiday tradition that involves elves, but not the hassle of dressing them, hiding them, and posing them on a daily basis. In fact, these elves are microscopic (that’s why the kid comes with a magnifying glass). You’re welcome. The Secret Society of Bubblers is a Christmas Read the rest »
We want to help you get your holiday shopping off to a good start! If you’ve got girls in your house you can’t go wrong with an American Girl doll! We think these dolls are an especially great gift for sisters. I was a tomboy growing up and didn’t have many Read the rest »
My in-laws have been going to Disneyland every July since the dawn of time. Disneyland in July is . . . hot. It’s also crowded. I’m impatient when you mix those two things together. Disneyland for Christmas? Glorious. Manageable. MAGICAL. Of course the weather is better, the crowds are fewer (especially Read the rest »
Does your child ever have your phone in their hands? Do you have a family iPad? Does your child have an iPhone or iTouch? If so, you need to read this. I had often worried about what my children could accidentally (or knowingly) stumble upon when playing on our devices. Often, Read the rest »
If you’ve been watching our #clickretreat hashtag on Instagram over this last week you might find yourself feeling a little Click “ENVY”. We want to share the Click Retreat goodness with you! Click Retreat is an event focused on photography for bloggers. We hosted it in two, brand new, gigantic beach Read the rest »
About Rachael H.
- Facebook Promote Changes October 1, 2012
- CES 2013 and Women January 11, 2013
- 5 Things Brands Should Know Before Going to BlogHer August 9, 2011
- 5 Reasons to Take Email Off of Your Phone August 30, 2011
- Welcome June 23, 2011
- 2013 Holiday Gift List: Toys, Toys, Toys! December 6, 2013
- Gift Idea and Giveaway: Fathead Custom Decals and Clings December 3, 2013
- Kid Friendly Tablet Giveaway November 27, 2013
- New Muppets Most Wanted Trailer November 27, 2013
- Win A Year’s Worth of Contact Lenses! November 25, 2013
- tp: I did not think women naked were good looking. I p...
- Heather Solos: I did the exact same thing last year, too. Great m...
- Keri L: I was so disgusted when I saw that photo on Thursd...
- RachaelH: lol! I totally noticed that last year! I even too...
- Heather Solos: On the upside? For once in their lives men hav...
Follow @todaysmama on Twitter