Enter to win a Canon Camera and an Epiphane Bag in our Epic May Giveaway! a Rafflecopter giveaway Sponsored by the ladies of Boston Mamas, Eat Blog Run, Make and Takes, Mom Generations, No Biggie, Petit Elefant, Pinterest You Are Drunk, Rage Against the Minivan, Rookie Moms, The Happiest Home, This Week Read the rest [...]
There’s a moment in your life as a mom when you look around and realize hey, all of us are trying to do the best that we can for our kids. The thing that worked for us may not work for someone else, and we need to trust that the Read the rest »
When we started working with Just Ask about Hereditary Colon Cancer I told them a little bit about my family history of colon cancer. They asked me a few questions that I hadn’t ever asked my family, and what the implications of that genetic history might mean. After doing a Read the rest »
We’re downright giddy! Let us show you around! Disclaimer: As always, rolling out new features and design on the site breaks things. You’ll notice some bugs and broken links around the site and we’ve got our developer going bananas on fixes. Please excuse our dust but don’t let that stop you Read the rest »
Barbie Cruise! Some of you might yell OMG YAY! Some of you might take a deep breath and reflect upon the bowl cut you had in 2nd grade and that fist fight you got in after tether-ball in the 4th grade. Oh wait . . . is that just me? Somehow, Read the rest »
Life is full of surprises. Some surprises are wonderful and enriching. Other surprises…not so much. As parents we often go to substantial degrees to make sure that we’re prepared for unhappy surprises—stashing extra diapers in the car and Band-Aids in our bag. Now it’s time to give ourselves a little of that Read the rest [...]
Remember my little Web MD confession? It was that one time that I thought I had breast cancer and the radiologist told me that I had lumpy mattress boobs? I blame my family really. All of the crazy genetics swirling around that could have ended up in my double helix strand Read the rest »
It’s here . . . and we are counting down the days! Despicable Me 2: More on TodaysMama.com: The Croods Les Miserables Press Junket 5 Fun Facts About Zac Efron Read the rest »
So . . . I’ve never been a real bag person. And I’ve never had an organized purse. I have purses and bags for years at a time and they fill up with receipts and random child necessities. Martha Stewart Home Office with Avery just came out with an awesome line Read the rest »
I glanced through my CNN headlines today and came across this video: When I was pregnant with my third, several tests came back that indicated my baby girl could have Down Syndrome. I was quickly offered the option of an abortion. I was offered the option several more times before our state’s Read the rest [...]
About Rachael H.
- Facebook Promote Changes October 1, 2012
- CES 2013 and Women January 11, 2013
- 5 Things Brands Should Know Before Going to BlogHer August 9, 2011
- 5 Reasons to Take Email Off of Your Phone August 30, 2011
- Welcome June 23, 2011
- Epic Canon Camera Giveaway May 10, 2013
- Strong Moms Empower All Moms April 20, 2013
- My Results for Genetic Cancer Testing April 11, 2013
- Brand New TodaysMama.com! April 9, 2013
- Royal Caribbean Cruise Review: Barbie Premium Experience March 29, 2013
- ThomasSaboJewelleryIsOneOfTheH: I like this post, enjoyed this one appreciate it ...
- tp: I did not think women naked were good looking. I p...
- Heather Solos: I did the exact same thing last year, too. Great m...
- Keri L: I was so disgusted when I saw that photo on Thursd...
- RachaelH: lol! I totally noticed that last year! I even too...
Follow @todaysmama on Twitter